The fatty acids in coconut oil can encourage your body to burn fat, and they provide quick energy to your body and brain. They also raise HDL (good) cholesterol in your blood, which may help reduce heart disease risk.
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
– Contains healthy fatty acids. Coconut oil is high in certain saturated fats.
– May boost heart health.
– May encourage fat burning.
– May have antimicrobial effects.
– May reduce hunger.
– May reduce seizures.
– May raise HDL (good) cholesterol.
– May protect your skin, hair, and teeth.